Last updated: 05 Feb, 2019
In 2016, the European Commission approved and adopted the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We can confirm that Kipwise complies with the GDPR. We take your privacy and the security of your data very seriously and are dedicated to fully complying with the GDPR in the future.
The GDPR’s updated requirements are significant and our team is working to bring Kipwise’s product offerings and contractual commitments in line to achieve this include:
- Ensuring all contacts have the right to be forgotten
- Export tools to support requests about a digital copy of personal data
- Double-opt in for new contacts
- Changing our policies and product offerings to include new tools for data portability and data management
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure
Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is important to us. So we’re glad to help you prepare for all the changes the GDPR brings.
If you have any questions about how Kipwise can help you with compliance, we hope you’ll reach out to us with the dialog icon at the bottom right corner.